- I will admit that warming has been much slower than we expected
- I will admit that recent sea level rise is nothing unusual or threatening
- I will admit that our forecasts of declining snow cover were wrong
- I will admit that Arctic temperatures are cyclical, and that we have no idea what will happen to Arctic ice over the next 50 years
- I will admit that our forecasts of Antarctic warming have been a total failure.
- I will admit that Polar Bear populations are not threatened
- I will admit that climate models have demonstrated no skill, and are nothing more than research projects
- I will admit there was a Medieval Warm Period
- I will admit that that there was a Little Ice Age
- I will stop pretending that we don’t have climate records prior to 1970
- I will admit that the surface temperature record has been manipulated and is contaminated by UHI
- I will stop making up data where none exists
- I will honestly face skeptics in open debate.
- I will quit trying to stop skeptics from being published
- I will admit that glaciers have been disappearing for hundreds or thousands of years
'First, the non-climatic effects of carbon dioxide are dominant over the climatic effects and are overwhelmingly beneficial. Second, the climatic effects observed in the real world are much less damaging than the effects predicted by the climate models, and have also been frequently beneficial.'
in Foreword to http://www.thegwpf.org/content/uploads/2015/10/benefits1.pdf